Wednesday, November 17, 2010

LONER SECTOR

I was at this party right, and it was intense, right. See what had happened was that I was sitting on this couch, right. You know what I’m sayin? And I was completely alone in this apartment on this couch save for the female body laying in front of me on the floor. So pretty much, right, what this apartment consisted of was a wooden floor, a couch against one wall and all the windows covered by thick curtains. Below my feet, on the floor, was the dead body of ALICE. She had been gutted with a bowie knife. Blood ran out of her giant gash all over the wooden floor. I sat on the middle cushion of the couch and looked down at the body, trying to remember what I had done. Impulsively I pulled myself off of the couch and kneeled next to ALICE’s dead form.

No comments:

Post a Comment